Thanks for your interest in getting in touch with me! I generally love hearing from people who’ve come across this website, read below for the best way to reach out.
Email me at njk[at]mit.edu if:
- you have questions/comments/concerns about my research or academic work
- you’d like to collaborate on a research project
- you’re a student looking for advice/help that you think I’m well-equipped to provide. I love helping people with similar interests/backgrounds in any way I can — I benefitted significantly from advice from more senior students and mentors, and paying this forward is very important to me.
Email me at nishanth.kumar20[at]gmail.com if:
- you’d like to recruit me for some opportunity you think I’d be a good fit for
- you have questions/comments/concerns about any of my non-research writing
- you met me somewhere/saw me give a talk (unrelated to research) and want to follow-up
- you’re interested in getting my professional help with anything related to college applications (essays, where to apply, etc.)
- you’re interested in chatting with me for some other professional reason
- you have good YA sci-fi novel/short story recommendations or funny memes you’d like to share with me :)